Saturday, January 23, 2010

Okay, New Format.

I loved the MANifesto, and I finished it, but became aware that no one was reading it. Which is okay. Therefore, I'm going to try to go to a shorter format that is less dependent on reading the previous submissions. I understand that our Twitter generation is not able to grasp complex topics as often because of our wanting boil things down into shorter formats, and that is why I am eschewing complex topics, and trying to boil complicated issues into short paragraphs. This is doubly great, because our generation is extremely impulsive, and I think I can turn this blog into something way more impulsive, and hopefully, from time to time, amusing. Therefore, Right Be Done, is now equality based turrets syndrome with a hint of "fuck you." If nobody reads it, at least it will be cathartic.

No comments: